Badges Drum Shop Safe Shop Practices
On 5/14/21, Ohio Governor Mike DeWine amended Ohio health orders to conform to the new CDC guidance, giving businesses latitude in whether or not to require a mask for entry. Said Governor DeWine, “The CDC recommendations make it clear that businesses will be able to choose for themselves whether they continue to require masks in their premises. We understand a business likely has no way to check vaccination status,” adding, “If a business chooses to require masking for employees and customers, that is permitted under the CDC guidance and our order. If a business chooses not to require masks and leave that choice to customers and employees, that is also in line with the CDC guidance and our order.”
The safety and well-being of our community remain our priority. We will therefore follow updated Ohio orders as follows:
We will therefore no longer require masks in the shop but ask that anyone who is symptomatic or has been around anyone who is symptomatic to refrain from coming in, allowing us to serve you online or via curbside service (please visit badgesdrumshop.com to place orders for shipment or for curbside service or call 513-972-8203 if we can be of assistance). We ask that all shop employees, helpers, instructors, customers, students, and visitors continue to social distance in the shop as a precaution. We will continue to disinfect high-contact surfaces each day and to make hand sanitizer available at both the entrance and counter.
Our oversized lesson room allows for plenty of social distancing so our drum lesson instructors will use their own discretion in whether or not they will require masks during lesson sessions. Likewise if students or parents of students request instructors wear masks during lessons they will happily do so.
We are grateful that as a small business serving a trusted and respectful community of musicians and their families, all remain thoughtful of each other and display an abundance of caution and kindness.
With appreciation -
Badges Drum Shop owner and helpers will...
- Maintain 6' social distancing in the shop
- Perform daily symptom assessment and stay home if symptomatic
- Wear face coverings
- Wash hands regularly
- Provide hand sanitizer for those working and visiting the shop
- Clean items/surfaces hourly and after each use
- Clean any items being restocked and limit returns to defective product
- Provide curbside pick-up upon request
- Provide private shopping appointments upon request
- Provide an alternative drum lesson space to maintain social distancing
- Maintain 6" social distancing in the shop
- Wear face coverings
- If you are at risk, call Badges Drum Shop to set up a private shopping appointment
- If you are symptomatic, refrain from visiting and instead order online or via phone
- Bring your own sticks if you plan to try out drums or cymbals
- Be patient with us if we need have you wait a few minutes to maintain social distancing while others finish shopping