Remo Controlled Sound Clear Black Dot Drum Head
The Controlled Sound Clear Top Black Dot drumheads features focused midrange tones with a well-defined attack. Constructed with 1-ply of 10-mil Clear film and a 5-mil Top Black Dot, Controlled Sound® Clear Black Dot drumheads provide articulate attack and projection with added durability. The drumhead's outer area offers enhanced tone and sensitivity while the center Black Dot adds durability and overtone control.
- Single-ply, dual zone head for a combination of medium and heavy-duty drumhead characteristics
- Introduced in 1968, Controlled Sound heads are single-ply Ambassador-weight heads with a 5-mil thick black dot in the center of the head
- This combination offers a controlled, centered sound without undesirable overtones
- These dual-zone heads have a combination of medium and heavy-duty drum head characteristics
- The outer area of the head's playing surface offers a midrange tone and sensitivity while the laminated center dot eliminates high frequency overtones and adds durability and tonal focus to meet the demands of heavier hitters
- Sizes: 8", 10", 12", 13", 14", 16"